"CONTACT" Wireless Sensor Cooking
The first wireless probe that measures the temperature while maintaining the vacuum; patented, intuitive and easy to use thanks to the touchscreen controls up to 3 wireless probes simultaneously.
The probe Contact W has been conceived and developed for the detection of the temperature at the core of the products using wireless technology, in cooking in bags, jars, or vacuum containers.
For use with all food, both solid and semi-liquid, in many cooking techniques; such as oven, steam ovens, in oil, in boiling water (with the exception of the microwave oven)
and also during the cooling phase / freezing, then you can also check various points by cooking designed as such, such as refrigerators or seasoning cells.
CONTACT has an electronic probe wireless silicone-coated food, once inserted into the product, using an external antenna to send
main device the detected temperature during cooking.
The probes can withstand a temperature comprised between -70 ° C / + 100 ° C
The antennas withstand a temperature comprised between -70 ° C / + 200 ° C
The complete set includes:
- Storing cooking times for various cuts of food simultaneously, for better planning and management of work.
- Wire probe for the control of liquid temperature or the cooking chamber.
- Decrease in cooking times.
- Detection of the internal temperatures to products / to the heart) from 30 ° C to 100 ° C.
- Less fluid loss and weight loss.
- No waste of firing samples.
- HACCP control card cooling the heart of vacuum products.
- Temperature control in the refrigerator maintenance.
- Controollo temperature of more 'food simultaneously.
- Temperature control on 'more' cuts of meat.
- Time Management rest (relaxation) of the meat.
- N ° 3 timers for the control and timing working.
- Management measure temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- # 1 Tool with color touch screen
- N ° 1 AC mains voltage
- N ° 1 loop antenna diameter of 100mm.
- # 1 Wireless Temperature Probe length 50mm.
- # 1 probe type "K" Needle
- # 1 Plastic case and instruction manual
|Can be used in:
Recommended temperature Cooking
||60 ° C · 190 ° C
||60 ° C · 120 ° C
||50 ° C · 100 ° C
||60 ° C · 180 ° C
||50 ° C · 180 ° C
||50 ° C · 180 ° C